Scripts...

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 13 14:01:45 PST 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 11/13/03 22:42:
> So, I still suggest Slashcode or some other suggested CMS (I'm using
> this term, but I don't know if it is correct on this context), but I
> _strongly_ recommend something Open Source.

I'm all in favor for OS too, of course. My only requirement is that it
has to output valid XHTML-1.0 strict (via customizable templates; I
don't want no stinkin' tables for layout :-) ) and not touch the CSS. We
also should be able to alter the xhtml files for inclusion of the CVS
changelogs and Bugzilla changes. And of course the possibility for
pulling files from CVS, automatic validation, news submissions, news
archiving, RSS feeds, comments and polls would be nice.
Anyway, I'll leave the decision for a CMS up to you since you'll have to
do the programming side of it :-) It currently is not a big priority
though, since we already have a working system.

FAQ and Website Maintainer