Scripts...

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 13 13:42:20 PST 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 11/13/03 04:41:
> > I agree, although I may lose my job on LFS :o). I will start to
> > look at slashcode. Seems to be a interesting piece of code.
>
> Either slashcode or Movable Type. Rob Park has insisted on using
> that, and it's really popular among bloggers due to it's advanced
> features. It's not Open Source though...

Personally, I don't like non-Open Source programs, specially that with
source code available... "You can view, but do not touch!". Remember
that possibly we will need to modify the CMS we choose to insert CVS
changelogs, patches/hints summary, etc., something that I'd like to
release under an Open Source/Free license.

So, I still suggest Slashcode or some other suggested CMS (I'm using
this term, but I don't know if it is correct on this context), but I
_strongly_ recommend something Open Source.