Redesign concept

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Wed Nov 12 09:20:15 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 11/12/03
> 16:30:
> > I don't know what's going on, but I can't find the previous right-side
> > menu items anywhere now. Cleared cache and tried going different places.
> > No bugs, patches, ... anywhere on the pages. This with the NS 6.2.3
> > browser which shoedd things well on the first test version you posted.
> >
> > Any clues for me?
>
> They're at the same place as before, just under the header. Perhaps I've
> stumbled upon a bug in that version when I made the last adjustments...

Not here. I've attached a snapshot. Not also that the "Contribute:",
"Help and contact" and "About this website" are all inactive (the cursor
converts to text form when I traverse them).

This at 12:20 PM EST. Oh, I also narrow the window slightly, so the
screen is slightly less wide than normal, in case that causes things to
look funny to you.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational