Redesign concept

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 13 08:22:56 PST 2003

Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 11/13/03
16:50:
> Gads! Well, I'll tell you what. If you believe NS 7.* would work on my
> LFS box (5.0+ and BLFS 5.0 in progress - have X already and that should
> be all that's mandatory), I'll DL the NS 7.* binary and install on my
> LFS box.

NS7 will work, even better would be MozillaFirebird-0.7. Don't be
frightened by it's zero-dot status, 'cause it's already waaaay past the
most recent NS (based on Mozilla-1.4 IIRC), in terms of usability,
features, speed and size.

Install instructions:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/cvs/xsoft/mozilla.html
Download: