Need for hint-specific news?

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 12 20:29:57 PST 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> I'm beginning to question the need for a hint-specific news section.

Sounds good, ditto for patches.

> I also want the list.html to display the description instead of the
> license.

The description may span multiple lines, hence the script may get a bit
messy. Maybe the license info can be eliminated from the list.html.

> Perhaps we can even make that page also the default entry page instead
> of the news.html page.

Nice idea. The CVS changelog can be a secondary page.

Would it be possible to do the same for patches? By default the page
should go to the "All Patches" section instead of news (that would need
a dynamically generated index.html page in the main directory).

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/