Redesign concept

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Wed Nov 12 19:55:46 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 11/12/03 20:34:
> > I'm thinking about multiple columns for the three news categories, eg.
>
> OK two-column example for news at:
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/newstest/lfs/news.html
>
> LFS news and General news should be nicely aligned next to each other.
> Should scale perfectly in various resolutions because I used percentages
> to indicate column width.

A big-time mess-up in the left column. Lines are overwriting each other
in NS 6.2.3. I can make out the "Read" heading and some of the entries
under it. The are overlaying the news. Oh! And the "W3C" logo stuff,
"back to the top" starts righ under the "LFS-specific new" heading of
the left column.

I went ot max resolution, maxed the screnn and "reload". No change in
appearance.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational