Scripts...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 12 18:36:39 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 19:14, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> We might also change the news items so that only the latest is displayed
> fully, and have a link of 10 previous news items below that. Is that
> feasable? Would it be more useful then the current newspage? Keep in
> mind that I want to migrate to 2column-news setup like this:
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/newstest/lfs/news.html

Before long we will be reinventing slashcode. Maybe somebody should take
a look at it. We can use Slashcode and modify the look-and-feel using
the CSS we have going on right now. Slashcode provides easier management
of news items and users can even submit their own stuff, one of us only
has to approve it. A lot less maintenance, once it is setup.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem