Redesign concept

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 12 16:53:03 PST 2003

Hi Craig Colton. You said the following on 11/13/03 01:38:

>  >IIRC you applied the amber in the logo because I did it in a mouse over :)
>
> Damn........I was sure you'd have forgotten that by now - oh well, I tried.

I like the job you've done with the logo's and if you have any ideas for
a nice color palette, I'll be sure to include them. Like I said, I'm
trying to find some colors to complement the new purplish blue. Or if
you have other ideas for a nice base color, that's fine too.

>>Oh yeah, when's your replacement for "le chef" due? I thought you wanted
>>to change it because Gerard didn't like it?
>>

> I did create a new penguin guy......but by the time I got done with him, the
> chef seemed to have grown on Gerard. At least his last response was that he
> preferred the chef to the new one.

Kewl... now that I've moved the patches over to their own section,
perhaps we can use that logo for the patches section? But if you'd
rather make a bandaided penguin, that's cool too :-)

FAQ and Website Maintainer