Redesign concept

Craig Colton meerkats at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 12 16:38:01 PST 2003

 >IIRC you applied the amber in the logo because I did it in a mouse over :)

Damn........I was sure you'd have forgotten that by now - oh well, I tried.

> Oh yeah, when's your replacement for "le chef" due? I thought you wanted
> to change it because Gerard didn't like it?

I did create a new penguin guy......but by the time I got done with him, the
chef seemed to have grown on Gerard. At least his last response was that he
preferred the chef to the new one.

For curiosities sake I'll send you a copy - I'd attach it here, but its too
big to go through.

Regards,
Craig