Need for hint-specific news?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 12 14:01:30 PST 2003

I'm beginning to question the need for a hint-specific news section.
Please speak up on the website list if you think there is a need for it.
Since the projects' product is not subject to release, maintainer or
otherwise, I'm thinking that the CVS changelog would be sufficient for
the news page.
I also want the list.html to display the description instead of the
license. Perhaps we can even make that page also the default entry page
instead of the news.html page. It is a bit long as entry page, but I
think most users will use that page to find useul hints. Too bad I can't
view the stats for hints since the subdomains aren't used anymore :(

FAQ and Website Maintainer