Registered User List

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 12 13:12:31 PST 2003

Hi Brant Langer Gurganus. You said the following on 11/12/03 21:43:
> Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure if I understand this correctly. Do you mean that each
>> column should have the same width?
>>
> What I mean is that each page should have the same column widths as the
> other pages.  Currently, it is using one of the auto-width algorithms.
> This results in different column widths on each page.

Aha, got it. I'm not sure if that is desired though. I could fix the
width of table cells but I'd have to do it only for the registration
page. Setting those to ems doesn't seem to work properly though.
Well, I don't consider this a major problem, I didn't even notice it
until you mentioned it.

FAQ and Website Maintainer