Redesign concept

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Wed Nov 12 07:30:03 PST 2003

I don't know what's going on, but I can't find the previous right-side
menu items anywhere now. Cleared cache and tried going different places.
No bugs, patches, ... anywhere on the pages. This with the NS 6.2.3
browser which shoedd things well on the first test version you posted.

Any clues for me?

BTW, the I tend to not use the font size change (<CTL>+<+>), in most
cases, because it seems less pleasing, generally, than the resolution
reduction. I've got my default window size set to show a resonable chunk
of the total page at one shot and have a font big enough to be
comfortable.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational