Redesign concept

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:50:35 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:59:40 +0100
Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Hi Greg Schafer. You said the following on 11/11/03 23:17:

> > Say what? Making it unworkable with IE would be a mistake.
>
> All content will always be accessible in all browsers.

<only-a-bit-serious>
You could put 'Best viewed with a real browser' on the page and
forget about the anti-trust-bundle-ware.
</only-a-bit-serious>

Jeroen, I sort of like new layout, I never liked the two list
structure, it means looking in two places at once.  Why not take
it to all the way though and put the 'project' menu-frame into a
drop-down?  That way blind old bats like me will have the whole
100% for text.  The blfs and alfs button could also usefully be
dropdowns that list hints, patches and faq for each.

This is a good concept.

--
Cheers, Richard

Richard A Downing FBCS

Anyone  sending  unwanted  advertising   e-mail
to this address will be charged $25 for network
traffic and computing time.   By  extracting my
address from  this  message or its  header, you
agree to these terms.