(no subject)

M.Canales.es labuenaestaenlafirma at terra.es
Mon Nov 10 10:54:50 PST 2003

El Lun 10 Nov 2003 18:35 Roland Riegel escrbió:

> Where do the above files come from? Are these from the official mirrors
> (see http://www.de.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/packages.html)? And why do the

This packages AREN'T offcials, has been created by volunters (I am one)
until Gerard can make the official tarball.

> two tarballs on the mirrors have different checksums? I think there should
> be copies of only _one_ _single_ tarball, so that all copies have the same

The package in www.lfs-es.org is a tarball of the 5.0 directory than contain
all the packages and patches. The package in gaosu.rave.com is a tarball of
the packages a patches. For this reason the md5sums are different.

Manuel Canales Esparcia         macana at macana-es.com
Usuario de LFS nº 2886          http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/
LFS en castellano:                      http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es
TLDP-ES:                                http://es.tldp.org