(no subject)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 10 10:48:47 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 11:28, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Same as before. It says it's sharing things but when I do a search it
> doesn't show up (or maybe files shared by yourself don't show up). I'll
> get the ed2k:// links later and post them, maybe one of you guys can try
> to download.

I can't get those links. I go to the Uploads tab and right click on a
shared file and try to click on that option that shows up to copy the
link to clipboard, but that simply doesn't work. It doesn't copy
anything. Bug in the program? I'm having nothing but problems with this
GUI app, any way to get these links from the console?

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org