(no subject)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 10 10:28:09 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 10:56, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> You read my mind. Actually, I'm working with Gerard to get him to
> provide GPG-signed tarball, but he's having problems with his mldonkey
> client. Several people have offered to download his package so they can
> spread it in the network, but there hasn't been any progress thus far.
> Gerard, what's the status on this?

Same as before. It says it's sharing things but when I do a search it
doesn't show up (or maybe files shared by yourself don't show up). I'll
get the ed2k:// links later and post them, maybe one of you guys can try
to download.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem