Voting Booth/Poll

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Sun Nov 9 15:18:05 PST 2003

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Hi Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational. You said the following on 11/09/03
> 15:44:
> ><snip>

My intention was for this discussion to take place on lfs-dev, as I
thought it the proper place. So I am not replying here. No animosity,
just trying to "keep the faith" of how these sorts of things are
supposed to be discussed. So please keep a copy of your reply, because I
will post to lfs-dev at some point, unless someone tells me not to.

> PS Bill - I always appreciate your opinion. It often makes for very nice
> discussions. I only wonder why we rarely agree on something? :-)

Because I am a cranky opinionated old fart with pre-conceived notions of
of a) how things should be done based on observations of results over
many years, b) I think about these sorts of things a lot and am
willing to offer my reasoning for critical examination (some folks are
not so inclined), c) different backgrounds, technically and d) different
POVs/orientations.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational