news link are pointing to http://linuxfromscratch.org instead of mirror

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 9 09:32:08 PST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 06:26, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> ??? I thought I should convert http://lfs.org to http://www.lfs.org??
> Seems I misunderstood! Fixed it now...

I didn't explain myself properly. I meant to have all http://lfs.org
links changed to www.lfs.org where it is required (with the exception of
cgi-bin and mailman links). Then I realized we shouldn't have any
absolute links left, anyways since all should be relative to whatever
mirror you are on. So the only absolute links left are cgi, mailman,
bugs, archives, wiki and search engine (maybe missed one or two but you
get the idea of what's needed).

I just did a quick check of one of the html file and all seems in order
now.

I'll go pick a mirror later and check all its links to make sure there's
nothing forgotten.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org