Fubar'ed hints - fixed now

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sat Nov 8 11:45:31 PST 2003

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:52:24 -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 20:44, Anderson Lizardo Gomes wrote:
> > I think it's time to write a README describing each script on the
> > server... I can write it, if you don't mind ;-)
>
> Go right ahead.

Done and attached. It also describes briefly the templates and which
scripts use them. Feel free to send suggestions to improve this doc.

Should I commit this file to website CVS? It's a nice start guide to
anyone who wants to change something on the site. Jeroen, you may want
to update this doc to include some detail I may have forgotten.