Voting Booth/Poll

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sat Nov 8 11:29:26 PST 2003

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:51:53 -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 21:21, Anderson Lizardo Gomes wrote:
> > Nice, either pollcentral and gpoll support it. As was you that brought
> > up this idea initially :P, you can answer this: what features would you
> > like to see on the voting poll?
>
> Same stuff you see in Slashcode based polls:
> Present a question with a pre-defined list of answers users can pick
> from. That's it.

gpoll does this nicely. We will stay with it then. It's also XHTML
ready.  Will need just a few changes to make it use the current
stylesheet.

I'd like some space on the server where I can test gpoll. It needs a
MySQL database called "gpoll" (you can send me the user/password pair
privately), a cgi-bin directory to put two scripts (one is the actual
poll script and the other is a web administration interface), and a
directory to store GIFs used on the color bars, something like
"gpoll-images".

Gerard, can you setup this?

Thanks,