Some modifications made on update-website.sh

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 8 11:05:39 PST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-08 at 11:26, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> I've also ran update-website.sh manually. Should I do this or should I
> wait until next cron cicle? Just to know if I'm doing something wrong.

That's fine, you can run it whenever is needed. The script should work
at any given time. If not, report errors and we'll get them fixed (will
probably be related to permissions -- they are automatically fixed every
15 minutes (fixed isn't the right word, just ensured that everything is
group writable and group lfswww).

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org