news link are pointing to http://linuxfromscratch.org instead of mirror

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 7 19:53:45 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 20:37, Anderson Lizardo Gomes wrote:
> Wait a moment. I thought news archives were not to be rsync'ed (AFAIR to
> reduce disk space requirements)...

Nobody told me about that (or maybe somebody did and I either didn't pay
attention or forgot). Anyways, they have been mirroring all along, and
how much space does it really take up. Right now only 260 KB -- nothing
to worry about.

Anyways Anderson if you want to go ahead and fix this the proper way, go
ahead.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

// Linux Consultant --- OSDN / DevChannel

// If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem