eDonkey/BitTorrent distribution of LFS's packages

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 7 10:27:06 PST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 09:35, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Gerard is working on it; he has the 5.0 tarball ready, GPG signed and
> all, but has some troubles with his mldonkey client. Gerard, have you
> read my P2P hint already? http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/p2p.txt

Ok I got it setup and I think it's working. I can search for stuff, but
my own stuff isn't showing up in search results yet.

I get errors from something saying my client is too old and it's
exhibiting bad network behaviour or something like that.

How do I see in mldonkey_gui which files are shared?

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org