eDonkey/BitTorrent distribution of LFS's packages

Roland Riegel roland.riegel.maillist at gmx.de
Fri Nov 7 08:13:34 PST 2003

Hi all,

As I am using my LFS systems on a regular basis, I would like to give
something back to the community and provide part of my dsl connection
bandwidth for distributing the packages needed to build LFS.

On the homepage I just found a 4.1 tarball. Does there already exist a 5.0
one? I do have eDonkey up and running, but I absolutely do not have any clue
how BitTorrent works, so it could take me a while to set it up on my system.

Please tell me which files I should put into my shared files directory and
which other steps are neccessary to get this running.

Greetings,
Roland