shouldn't the patches project be in the top nav. bar with lfs, blfs, alfs and hints?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 6 15:19:06 PST 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 11/06/03 19:41:
 > shouldn't the patches project be in the top nav. bar with lfs,
 > blfs, alfs and hints?

I guess so, but IMHO it doesn't have the same scope as the other
sections. That's why it wasn't included in the top navigation bar. It's
current location and description is not nearly optimal though, and will
certainly be changed during the next revision, when I incorporate Bill's
suggestions too.

FAQ and Website Maintainer