Website accident, alfs/view emptied

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 6 15:14:04 PST 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 11/06/03 19:38:
> In my clumsiness making changes to the update-website.sh script
> something went wrong and alfs/view ended up missing.
>
> Is there a script somewhere that can fix this up?

Unfortunately that's a weak point from the website: some content is
unique and not stored in CVS. I believe it was Linux Torvalds who said
something like "Backups are for wimps. Real man put their stuff online
and let the whole world mirror it".

Guess we're real men according to Linus :)

FAQ and Website Maintainer