need to validate site before update-website.sh makes it live

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 5 23:08:15 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 21:36, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> Both do the same thing. One advantage of the last one is that, if you
> have a well-configured Docbook installation (I don't know the details,
> but you can "force" OpenSP to use local DTDs instead of on-line ones),

Maybe you can check it out for me?

I'm using xmllint now (it's not yet in the script, pending somebody
fixing a few issues I pointed out earlier). It works well but it's slow,
because it downloads the file and does the checks then. Using a local
copy of that DTD would be a lot quicker of course. If you have an idea,
please share ;)

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org