FAQ/ audience

Stefan Krah sfk1 at bigfoot.com
Fri Jun 27 14:55:50 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> (I could use some more feedback; do you think my design and navigation
> is more effective in fixing the above? URL in sig, strip /faq. Follow up
> to website at linuxfromscratch.org please)
[there is no website news group yet. Is that on purpose?]

I think you are doing a great job structuring various things; I like the
indentations in the FAQ.

Now I have two (general) points which might fall into the personal
taste department:

First of all, the font in general looks very "pixelish" and ugly
in my Mozilla (1.0). I really prefer the plain font in the current
FAQ.

Then I'd like to raise the question whether the LFS banner should
be on all pages. I think the FAQ looks better without.

Stefan Krah