Website Scripts

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 17:33:49 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans said the following on 06/27/03 02:16:
> How about we simply modify the log_accum.pl script itself and have it
> generate some HTML or whatever format pages alongside the email. Since
> that script runs anyways it's probably the most convenient way.

Sounds good. I can make a header.html and footer.html so you'd just have
to cat the thing together, header being everything above #content and
footer being everything below. Note that each subproject
(lfs,alfs,hints,blfs) has different left menu's and thus different
headers and footers.
The html outputted should be simple; some headers and paragraphs.

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans