Website problems

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 16:30:43 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans said the following on 06/27/03 00:41:
> I'm viewing the test site with Konqueror from KDE-3.1.2 and underlined
> words are not fully underlined. Here's a screenshot:
>

> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/test.linuxfromscratch.org-konqueror-3.1.2.png
>

> Aditionally, the letters that are underlined with orange to identify an
> accesskey, don't show up in Konqueror. And, accesskeys don't work at all
> in Konqueror.

Yes I noticed the problems in konqueror too. I read on the css list I'm
subscribed to that it has some CSS bugs which could cause the underline
and border problems, allthough I'm not sure if there's a workaround.
Will investigate it. Accesskeys aren't implemented in Konqueror yet
(http://www.alistapart.com/stories/accesskeys/#denied; I'll add this
link to the accesskeys page).

> On the bright side, things look just fine in Mozilla (Firebird) and
> Galeon. Accesskeys work in them too.
>
> The search box doesn't work. The search works when clicking on search
> options and entering it there.

Aha, forget to adjust that since the server moved. Solved it just now.
Thanks for the report!

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans