logo contest, website

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 06:00:21 PDT 2003

Jason Gurtz said the following on 06/26/03 14:29:
> Well, I'd hoped that the contest would spur an actual real artist to
> post some intentions of logo design etc... here but hopefully they're
> out there and just being quiet.
>
> Been busy at work the last few days so just wanted to say hi and I'm
> subscribed here and so on and haven't dropped off the face of the planet
> quite yet.

Hi back at ya ;)
Perhaps we should post the logo contest to some well-known Linux theme
sites, like kde-look.org, linuxart.com ... (I don't know any more sites
:( ) After all, we _have_ a cool prize, and since the previous logo's
were also designed by generic Linux users it kinda makes sense.

PS. Despite my recent CVS frenzy, the site should be relatively stable
now (I know, I said that before...). I've shuffeled the pages a bit but
I think this makes more sense. I'll allow some testing by other people.

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans