search page results

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 25 09:33:38 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 08:01, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Is it possible to fit the search page results from Swish-e in the new
> design? I'd like to keep the header (and all it's links) and if possible
> the footer. A ready-made template is available at
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jeroen/template.html

It's possible. I haven't looked at how easy it can be done, but swish-e
uses the perl template package so it shouldn't be pretty easy to drop
the template somewhere so swish makes use of it. If not, there is always
the brute force resort of hard coding the template into swish-e's
default output. But I'm sure that's not necessary. I'll look into it. I
think Jesse has more experience in this department, maybe he has
suggestions and "do it this way" type of advise.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://linuxfromscratch.org