Links needed?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 31 09:31:10 PDT 2003

Hi Bill's LFS Login. You said the following on 08/31/03 14:18:
> BTW, I was just at the search pages and noticed that the "Page 1 2 3...
> Next 15" is only at the top. A little inconvenient. Also adding to
> bottom already?

I just tried to write to the file which outputs these results but it
seems the permissions have been reset again. So I'll have to wait for
Gerard to reset them back so I can write to them (probably a script
adjusts these permissions)

Anyways I've added it to my 2do list so it won't be forgotten.

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)