German translation

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Aug 31 09:12:15 PDT 2003

Hi Pr0j3cTX. You said the following on 08/31/03 17:41:
> Hello!
>
> I wanna translate the website into german.
>
> I have seen that you will make a new design and I think it is better to
> start after the update to the new design.
>
> Who is the Webmaster or the man for this job.
>
> Greats

Hi,
I am the current main developer of the new LFS website. The new design
is more or less complete, apart from the
http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/website.html#todo list. Well, there are
changes still hapening all over the place, mainly because of the new
organizational structure and team additions.

In any case, you might as well start translating right now so we can put
up a link on the new site. Just be sure to stay subscribed to this list
so you are informed of changes to the site. And keep your copy of CVS in
sync with the translation.

There are a couple of other translations, maybe these people can give
you some other practical tips?

Good luck and thanks for translating!

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)