Bugzilla templates

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Aug 30 11:05:42 PDT 2003

Hi Gerard Beekmans. You said the following on 08/29/03 18:27:
> On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 03:04, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> When I tested to request a password reminder, I got a blank page after
> it emailed me. I believe there used to be some text there saying that an
> email was sent, etc.

That's strange. I must confess that Bugzilla customization is far from
complete. I've just received some good information from the bugzilla
developers. Anyways, I've added a copy of this mail to my 2do, so it
will get taken care of after the weekend.

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)