Hints Web Page Reorganization

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 29 23:27:28 PDT 2003

Hi Jeroen:

As per your request, here is a suggestion for reorganizing the hints
webpages. The left column index should have the following:

    * Hints News
    * Project Overview (This is the current "What are LFS hints?" section.)
    * Submission Guidelines (Combine both the "submit" and "how to
      write" into a single page)
    * Adopt a hint
    * Read Hints (This should be generated directly from the cvs. Remove
      the categories for now, will see if it is feasible to categorize
      hints automatically.)
    * Maintainers (Move the acknowledgement section here)

Once the structure of the pages is changed, I can submit a patch to fix
the other stuff.

Am planning to move the current hints to either old/ or temporary/
(based on the discussion on the hints list) sometime next week to allow
ample time for people to comment on my previous post. Also once the
hints are moved to temporary/ I will start contacting the authors to
request them to convert their hint to the new format.

Will be away for the weekend, so see you guys Monday.

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/