Bugzilla templates

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 29 16:21:47 PDT 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 16:04, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> > Did you not have any issues with
> > http://bugzilla-test.linuxfromscratch.org/query.cgi on Konqueror? I
> > did
> >
> > :-(. I can send a screenshot in PVT if necessary.
>
> It looks ok in my Konqueror (from KDE-3.1.2). But then again maybe
> there is something wrong, I don't really know what things are
> supposed to look like.

I have KDE 3.1.1a. Maybe Konqueror CSS rendering problems were fixed on
3.1.2?

BTW, do you have the problems described on
http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/website.html#browsers, especially the
Konqueror-related ones? Searching at http://bugs.kde.org, I see at
least 114 UNCONFIRMED and NEW bugs related to incorrect CSS rendering
on Konqueror.