Bugzilla templates

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 29 15:41:03 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 16:04, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> Did you not have any issues with
> http://bugzilla-test.linuxfromscratch.org/query.cgi on Konqueror? I did
> :-(. I can send a screenshot in PVT if necessary.

It looks ok in my Konqueror (from KDE-3.1.2). But then again maybe there
is something wrong, I don't really know what things are supposed to look
like.

Jeroen maybe you can post screenshots of the various areas
(test.lfs.org, mailman, swish-e, bugzilla) of what you consider a proper
rendering? That way we can all verify it using our browser versions and
check if we see what you see (Christmas song comes to mind....do you see
what I see?)

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org