Small bug in cl2html.pl

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 29 01:58:09 PDT 2003

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 08/29/03 05:14:
> Jeroen Coumans wrote:
>>I've just discovered a bug in cl2html.pl. There's been an increase in

> Fixed.

Great, thanks!

>>- order each user list with changes first->last top-down
>
> By default, cvs2cl.pl outputs the CVS changes in reversed order (with
> last changes on top). cl2html.pl follows the same way. But if you need
> in sorted order... IMO, I don't see many benefits from it.

Well, most people read top->bottom, and since the days are ordered like
that too it only seems natural to put the changes in the same order. See
eg. http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/website.html#changelog; 2003/08/25.
The FAQ splitup was done over 6 CVS commits and it doesn't seem right to
read them 6-5-4-3-2-1.
But if it's more trouble than it's worth then drop it.

> Fixed version of cl2html.pl attached.

Seems to work fine; uploading it now...

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)