Small bug in cl2html.pl

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 28 20:14:51 PDT 2003

Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> I've just discovered a bug in cl2html.pl. There's been an increase in
> editors and CVS contributions lately. Multiple people commit to CVS
> on the same day. However, the online changelogs don't reflect this
> (http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/news.html#changelog; see
> [cut]

Fixed.

> - order each user list with changes first->last top-down

By default, cvs2cl.pl outputs the CVS changes in reversed order (with
last changes on top). cl2html.pl follows the same way. But if you need
in sorted order... IMO, I don't see many benefits from it.

> - output result based on date (since Tushar committed the last
> change, he comes on top. If Larry would commit last, he would come on
> top, allthough some commits in his list for the day come before
> Tushar's commit.) - result:
>
> Tushar Teredesai - 2003/08/26
>            o add patch to opensp
>
> Larry Lawrence - 2003/08/26
>            o added dependencies for fontconfig (1)
>            o changed cvs download, intro on PAM (2)
>            o put ftp back on cvs (3)
>            o DJ finished rpppoe (4)
>            o added graphical Links contributed by Igor (5)

I think you confused who changed what? See the "raw" XML output from
cvs2cl.pl ;-)

Fixed version of cl2html.pl attached.

Desafio AntiZona: participe do jogo de perguntas e respostas que vai
dar um Renault Clio, computadores, câmeras digitais, videogames e muito
mais! www.cade.com.br/antizona