swish-e templates

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 28 09:32:33 PDT 2003

Hi Jeroen Coumans. You said the following on 08/28/03 13:13:
>> There's also a bit of a bug in the TemplateDefault.pm file. I'm getting
>> an error as follows:
>>
>> [Wed Aug 27 09:44:00 2003] [error] [client 24.244.14.181] Use of
>> uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
>> template-test/TemplateDefault.pm line 19.
>

> Probably because I removed the form generation from the script. The line
> can probably be removed.

I commented out and the search still works. Can you check if the error
still shows up?

Meanwhile, the search template is complete and validated. The quite
beautifull output can be viewed on:
http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/template-test.cgi?query=test

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)