Request

James Robertson jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 28 07:09:34 PDT 2003

Hi Jeroen,

How hard would it be to put up a voting system of some kind?  I see this
often in the dev list where a discusion starts and or an opinion is
asked for.  If the discussion gets to a point where we can see clear
voting points, we could then say - to put in your vote go here...

What do you think?  I am not smart enough to do this, so I could not
volunteer, but maybe put it on the wish/do-list for someone to volunteer
for?

James
James Robertson      |      jwrober at linuxfromscratch dot org
Reg. Linux User:    #160424     http://counter.li.org
Reg. LFS User:      #6981       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS Bugzilla Maintainer | http://bugs.linuxfromscratch.org