Bugzilla templates

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 27 09:16:47 PDT 2003

http://bugzilla-test.linuxfromscratch.org

Jeroen, I made you owner of the files. The group needs to remain 'httpd'
for the system to work properly. I copied the templates from your
public_html directory into Bugzilla, it looks ok I think.

This bugzilla installations runs on a different database which is empty
at the moment. I added you as a new user (I'll email you the password
privately) with full permissions so you can have fun adding bugs and do
whatever you need to do. While adding a new user I noticed some problems
with formatting, horizonal scrolling and more issues. You'll be having
some fun with Bugzilla for sure.

--
Gerard Beekmans
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org