Call to arms

Miguel Bazdresch lfs-01 at thewizardstower.org
Wed Aug 27 05:30:16 PDT 2003

* Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> [03-0827 11:49]:
> Hi Miguel Bazdresch. You said the following on 08/26/03 14:01:
> >I went through the website with firebird 0.6.1. It works, and I think
> >it's a great design overall.
> >
> >I only found one possible glitch. See how the top of the page looks
> >here:
> <snip>
>
> That's not a bug, it's a feature! It's called Access keys, they're
> originally meant for people with disabilities. However, they also
> speed up surfing: see
> http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/accesskeys.html

OK. What threw me off is that some links showed a white line below
them while some didn't. After some experimenting, I have concluded
that the white line means I haven't visited the link.

It's a bit confusing at first since it's different from what most
websites use. I like it, though, now that I know what it means :)

--
Miguel Bazdresch
http://thewizardstower.org/