Call to arms

Miguel Bazdresch lfs-01 at thewizardstower.org
Tue Aug 26 05:01:17 PDT 2003

* Jeroen Coumans <jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org> [03-0826 12:10]:
> Even if you don't know any Perl, you can still help - we can use as
> much testing of the site as possible. So check it in your favorite
> browser and report any bugs or successes to
> website at linuxfromscratch.org!

I went through the website with firebird 0.6.1. It works, and I think
it's a great design overall.

I only found one possible glitch. See how the top of the page looks
here:

http://thewizardstower.org/test-firebird.jpg

See how the "LFS", "Beyond LFS", and "Search" links have a small
orange line below the text, while "ALFS" and "Hints" have a whole
line, the first bit of which is orange and the rest is white.

When I put the cursor on the link, in all cases I get a full orange
underline, although the color in the left-most bit of the line is a
different orange than the rest.

Please, include my personal address in any replies since I'm not
subscribed to this list.

--
Miguel Bazdresch
http://thewizardstower.org/