Call to arms

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 26 00:19:19 PDT 2003

Hey guys,
[sorry for the cross-post. follow-ups to website@ please]

The new website is nearing release. But there are some outstanding items
on the todo list http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/website.html#todo,
most importantly the news archiving. Anderson Lizardo wrote the initial
script for this (see
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/website/2003-August/000479.html)
but his time is limited due to college starting again.

So I'd like to request all capable Perl coders to join
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/website to help us out!
Once the newsarchive script is ready, and I've implemented it on the
server, Gerard can hit the switch to launch the new site! Hopefully this
will be in at most a couple of days.

Even if you don't know any Perl, you can still help - we can use as much
testing of the site as possible. So check it in your favorite browser
and report any bugs or successes to website at linuxfromscratch.org!

Thanks,

FAQ: http://linuxfromscratch.org/faq/ (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)