Browser bugs

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 25 12:10:42 PDT 2003

Hi Ricardo Barberis. You said the following on 08/22/03 22:19:
> El Jueves 21 de Agosto de 2003 12:54, Jeroen Coumans escribió:
> Mine is 3.1.1 from KDE-3.1.1a - 1024x768 - 16 bpp
> Everything looks fine, but this one I don't know what you mean:
>
>>- page navigation is displayed as a list, should be on one line
>

> If you mean the links on the top of the page (LFS, BLFS, etc) they're
> displayed on a single line.

Yes but Konqueror will display it as a list if you reload the page.

> The links look a little strange, some of them are underlined, some are not,
> and some are partially (?) underlined.

Visited links lose the underlining (actually a bottom-border). There
shouldn't be any partial underlining - I actually fixed that bug when I
changed the link underlining to bottom-border. Did you test with the
latest testwebsite? If so, can you mail me (privately) a screenshot when
this occurs?

> And several issues with Opera 6.12:
> - the image at the top is not displayed
> - the two phrases in big red letters at the top aren't links
> - the translations section appears on the left

Can you mail me (privately) a screenshot of this too?

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)