Web publishing of bug changes

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 22 09:38:47 PDT 2003

Hi,
I'm developing a new website for Linux From Scratch (LFS). I'm currently
working on dynamic newspages which reflect current development activity.
To this end, we display a log of the latest CVS commits and post
important e-mails on the news pages. An example can be seen at
http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/news.html

To make the develop information complete we need a mechanism for adding
Bugzilla changes to the newspages. I'd like to publish an abstract of
the information which is sent in the Bugzilla mails on the newspages.

I'd like to publish this information:
- new bugs
- comments
- attachments
- bug status change (close, resolved, etc.)

Each entry should also give a link to the relevant URL in our Bugzilla.

Is this possible at all with Bugzilla? And if so, what would be the best
solution?

Thanks,

FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq (faq at linuxfromscratch.org)