LFS logo

Wout van Heeswijk wout.van.heeswijk at fdce.nl
Wed Aug 20 06:23:38 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Sorry for my last message but I had no idea that I was mailing to a
mailing list. I tried to do it right this time, if it isn't please let me
know.
I sent my sample logo to Jeroen, he sayd that he would put it online at http://test.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/artwork/logo/. I don't know what name
it wil be under. I have not yet had time to do the right colors. I'm currently
working on another draft (wich is more playfull and includes tux). This logo
is too abstract I think, but if you guys could provide me with some input so I
can make a better one. So please look at this as a the draft of a draft.

Maybe my tux version hits the net by the end of the week so check in around
the weekend.

Thanks in advance,

Wout,

ps
Jason I've seen the colors on the new site but I would like to get the web
color scheme (cascading style sheet) so it's an exect match. I'd like to get
the colors perfect.... Thanks for pointing at it though.
Jeroen thanks for puting it online (if you in fact did that ;)). How was your Holyday??