cvs commit: www/test/patches index.html

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 19 06:32:51 PDT 2003

jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org wrote:

Note for the 2Do section, there should be a seperate page for each
package. There is no need for all the details of the patch to show up on
the webpage, just a few important things.

>  	<h3 id="changelog">Changelog</h3>

I had planned to keep patches out of cvs for convinience and because of
the dynamic nature of the patches. If you think it is better to have a
cvs repository, then I will rethink my position:)

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/